The hunt..and the end of it

And there I was..finally found him.I was searching for him for ever.

I tried looking at all possible places..but everyone I saw lacked atleast 1 quality or may be more than one quality.I was comfortable with some one,but he didn’t look that good.Some one just looked good but lacked in height.Some one just had  a good height but the appearance was really dull,lifeless.Someone was outragoueos and not even dainty.Some one was just too fragile..yes fragile is the word.How could he possibly be with me? Some one was comfortable,decent appearance..but  lacked the smart look.Also,some were good enough,comfortable but left me hurt. My hunt was on..

All my aunts started telling me..”You won’t get all qualities together”. And “Don’t think of appearance. Its temporary.. The best looking will not be comfortable enough”
But in my heart I knew..some one some where was just made for me..
They say you find what you want when you are least expecting…and so it happened.

One fine day in summer.I saw him from a distance.He looked perfect.His colour reminded me of cream with a hint of  olive.His height was just perfect…good enough for me to flaunt him.And when I went closer ..he looked lively ,fresh and smelled good too.He looked quite posh....he was oozing sophistication and class.And there was no one like him..he was the only one there.He was in the best of shape..and rather neither too huge nor too small.And the most comfortable I was with him.

Bingo I had found him..how could anyone be so perfect..

And so I asked him will you be mine forever? He did not say anything..obviously he couldn’t say a no..
I was so eager to show  him off to everyone ..especially to those who said you will never be able to find a perfect one..and was so lost in how will we look together, that I didn’t hear the lady on the counter saying “Its $69..cash or card madam?” .. “Ahem..Sorry… Do you accept Debit cards?. Please pack them well. They are the best SHOES one can ask for”

Happily I got my  high heeled..sleek looking cream colored classy comfortable shoes..and its one of the most treasured possession I have till date
So ladies..whether it is Love or Shoes…always remember….u deserve the best..It would be difficult to find....but once you find them..its your treasure..cherish them..takle care of them..and dont forget to flaunt them;-)














PS: All the Men reading this..please dont take this personally.We love you loads

Comments

  1. :) change yr profession wini :) IB jaane do.. be a writer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u girls..
    Nin nin..thanks sweety...:-)) i will definitely think of that suggestion!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol .. ha ha really good one wini :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Closing Cycles: by Paulo Coelho

Breaking Free: 7 Things I Stopped Doing as a Former People Pleaser

A Celeb Extravaganza: My Triple Starstruck Bonanza on January 7th with the Power of Manifestation! 🌟🎉