Serendipity- A fateful Coincidence


13th July 2011 was just another day. I got a little late in the morning ,so could not find my normal shoes. .I wore my old shoes to office
It was raining cats an dogs and Mumbai roads were full of puddles.The old shoes were completely tattered and on the verge of breaking.And yes some time after I reached office my shoes broke, thanks to my colleague who made me walk till the cafeteria as he was hungry as well as crunched for time.So now ,my shoes broke badly.I tried mending them..not once not twice but thrice.But nothing helped.I was limping the whole day because of broken shoes.I was not sure why I wore those today.I blamed my foolishness for this and suffered discomfort embarrassment in office for the whole day

I left from office around 6.20 in the evening.I took the office vehicle drop till dadar station from lower parel as everyday leisurely talking to a friend of mine .Normally I take a bus from Dadar or walk down from Dadar market buying stuff on the way home.I had to pick up a few things on the way yesterday too.But yes the broken shoe again made me incapable of walking forget home, even till the bus stop.So around 6.35 I took a taxi from dadar station back home

I went home changed into more comfortable shoes and stepped out to buy the stuff I wanted at a shop next to my place .As soon as I reached the shop I heard this piece of horrible news saying blasts in dadar.

I got goosebumps as I heard this.

Yes the blast spot is on my way home from Dadar to Mahim.The bus stop is near by and the market is closer.What if I had walked down? What if I had waited for the bus?What if my shoe hadn’t broken?
I realized that God always has better plans for us.He loves us,protects us and makes sure we are safe.We keep crying cribbing over minor things like not getting bus,train,taxi,auto.We cry about shoes breaking,clothes getting spoilt.We cry about reaching late to office,reaching home late,not earning enough.But when we realize how lucky we are to get God’s grace ,all these things seem minor

So don’t cry,don’t crib..Trust God..have faith and your faith never goes unanswered

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Closing Cycles: by Paulo Coelho

Breaking Free: 7 Things I Stopped Doing as a Former People Pleaser

A Celeb Extravaganza: My Triple Starstruck Bonanza on January 7th with the Power of Manifestation! 🌟🎉