My day has just begun

I set up the alarm at 6 am.Determined I get up from the bed..brush, freshen up and get set.I wear my track pants, a loose fitting tshirt, running shoes and tie my hair in a band.I take a pouch with a water bottle and a towel and tie it on my waist.I take my fully charged ipod  in my ears and play it.As i step out of my apartment,I breathe the first breath of fresh morning air.
I walk towards the park and run towards the beach.The morning breeze seems to caress my face and play with my long hair.I start running faster and so does my heart.
Up in the sky I see millions of birds ;flying,chirping,quacking.The colour of sky is blue and there are a very few white clouds.Now even the sun has come up and the horizon seems to  blissful with his presence.I rest a while and turn my music off.Now all I can hear is only sound of waves.Its already 6.45.I sit on the beach and feels the sand against my legs and feet.I take a couple of breaths,sip water as I proceed my way home.

Hey..I just burnt some calories and also appreciated God's few gifts like the ocean,sunrise ,beach sand.Happy and contented I return home.My day has just begun!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Closing Cycles: by Paulo Coelho

Breaking Free: 7 Things I Stopped Doing as a Former People Pleaser

A Celeb Extravaganza: My Triple Starstruck Bonanza on January 7th with the Power of Manifestation! 🌟🎉