Hopelessness OR Sense of Possibility?

 

When things seem bizarre and when nothing seems to work - it is usually a transformation happening. Many of us Give up at this time. But what if it is a new pathway opening up. Whenever you feel lost helpless - all you can do is ask a question.

A Question Empowers

An Answer Disempowers

 

Instead of feeling hopeless- you could ask . Simply Ask

 

*Todays Tool:*

Ask the Universe as below

Is the hopelessness I perceive is actually my awareness that something else is actually possible?

Everywhere I have misidentified pain suffering hopelessness shame as the awareness I truly be - I destroy n uncreate it all

 

*Right wrong good bad all 9 pod poc shorts boys and beyonds™*

 

Ask this till you ‘feel’better. Don’t think. Feel and ask and clear

 

Ease Joy Glory

Ashwini Chube

www.unicorninsight.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Closing Cycles: by Paulo Coelho

Breaking Free: 7 Things I Stopped Doing as a Former People Pleaser

Transforming Perspectives: How Access Consciousness Shifted My View on Money