For a Magical 2021 🌸

 

 

Good evening peeps and a bright beginnings to the new year

 

Being in question as we say in access consciousness cause that's the way to open the doorway to possibilities instead of looking for answers that creates limitations.

 

Questions to ask for a fabulous 2021...

 

1. What limitless space of receiving and contribution can I be to be the creation of infinite possibilities that I truly be..?

Everything that doesn't allow that I now destroy and uncreate it all.

RWGBPODPOCA9SBB(clearing statement).

 

2. What would it take for me to be and do all it takes to match the vibrational energy of all that I aspire and desire to show up with total ease... Everything that doesn't allow, I now destroy and uncreate all. (Clearing statement)

 

3. What energy space and consciousness can I and my body be to get out of my own way, stepping into the infinite potency of creation to a awefabulous reality that is never imagined possible with total ease?

Everything that is I now destroy and uncreate it all (clearing statement)

 

Perceive the energy and play along with these clearings as  we sense expansiveness😁

 

🦄🌟✨✨✨

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Closing Cycles: by Paulo Coelho

Breaking Free: 7 Things I Stopped Doing as a Former People Pleaser

Transforming Perspectives: How Access Consciousness Shifted My View on Money