Necessity is the mother of invention - Zumba for Corporates

The pic  is a Snippet of my Zumba Training with CRISIL group - A Mumbai based Corporate
Zumba for corporates under my brand was born out of a necessity to help corporates bust their stress with such an amazing workout. And as they say Necessity is the Mother of invention 

In 2014 I realised i was getting burnt out at work as an Investment Banker. I used to get panic attacks at my desk and had too many deadlines too much work on my plate and stress had become my middle name.
I just wished if there was something which we Corporates got as a stress buster. I had no time to workout and my food habits were even worse. There were days I had lunch at 4 pm and would put all the wrong stuff inside my stomach majorly being full of sugar. I had always loved Zumba since 2011. It was not just a workout but also joy for me.
At times I used to sit at my desk and wonder If I could do more Zumba I d feel much better. I remember in 2015 while doing a fun goal setting activity with my friends on a holiday I realised I wanted to be a Zumba Instructor. Imagine doing Zumba and getting paid for it.
One of the major difference between gymming and Zumba for me was - gymming felt like a duty which I had to do to burn the calories where as Zumba felt more fun and joy . I have so many of my dear friends and even my sister who enjoy gymming and regularly work out but for me it was not my thing. I have always been this way. I love the experience more than the result or statistics of what is better and what is not. I used to daydream a lot about being a Zumba Instructor . I also used to think - Corporates need Zumba more than anybody else. What is corporates get Zumba training in office. They don’t even have to take time out for it and can have so much fun
Imagine getting an Endorphin rush after a sweaty workout. You ll have no scope for stress or for a burnout.
Finally in 2017 I began thinking on this dream seriously And ofcourse had to prepare my body and mind for it. I started training my muscles post an injury with my Physiotheraphist Dr Riddhima Gehi. I also started nutrition plan with my coach Nipa Asharam. Any transformation begins first in the mind and then on the body. Finally after a rigorous training Igot my license as a ZIN trained under Shiv Kewat
The first impact I made was with Corporates - because I feel the need Zumba more.
Are you a Corporate inspired by my story?
Get in touch to book your Zumba session with me for your team.


What is ZumbaZumba is an exercise fitness program created by Colombian dancer and cyclist/choreographer Alberto "Beto" Perez during the 1990s. Zumba is a trademark owned by Zumba Fitness, LLCZumba classes are typically about an hour long and are taught by instructors licensed by Zumba Fitness, LLC.In one Zumba class, a person can burn up to 600 calories, depending on the energy put forth. The music comes from the following dance styles: cumbia, salsa, merengue, mambo, flamenco, chachacha, reggaeton, soca, samba, hip hop music, axé music and tango.There are nine types of classes, for different levels of age and exertion.Source:Wikipedia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Closing Cycles: by Paulo Coelho

Breaking Free: 7 Things I Stopped Doing as a Former People Pleaser

21 days of Success- Day 4