My Reverse Bucket List : Best things that happened in the last decade



According to the article by Fastcompany - The reverse bucket list is pretty straightforward: Rather than writing down all of the things you hope to one day achieve, you instead write down a list of all the things you’ve already accomplished, things that make you feel proud. It’s the exact opposite of a regular bucket list–and it’s an encouraging exercise.

Here is my Reverse bucket list from 1st Jan 2010 to 31st Jul 2022

  • Visited Bali on a luxury holiday
  • Took my first business class flight
  • Went on a company sponsored overseas business trip 
  • Visited Scotland 
  • Got my own diamond earrings
  • Got my own diamond ring
  • Got my first iPhone and subsequent apple gadgets
  • Lived in London 
  • Saw my childhood favourite star Sachin Tendulkar in person 
  • Met my favourite author Jack Canfield and clicked a pic with him
  • Bought Diamond earrings for my mom 
  • Improved body stamina ,flexibility and endurance 
  • Became a Zumba Fitness Instructor 
  • Got self employed 
  • Got featured as a featured writer for Website 
  • Got over the fear of water and played in a pool 
  • Did my first water sport activities 
  • Lived and travelled Solo
  • Climbed  Sigria mountain about 660 feet  inspite of a massive fear of heights
  • Experienced - 5 degrees extreme weather
  • Met my Reiki master who guided me on my life
  • Met true friends and soul family
  • Started own YouTube channel
  • Started writing my book
  • Discovered my spiritual magical and mystical gifts
  • Started my own company thus becoming an entrepreneur 
  • Experienced true Love and connection 
  • Went on a dream dates  
  • Made myself a much better person
  • Stood up for myself 
  • Got my own west facing flat which gives me view of the Mumbai Sea link 
  • Got my own office space 
  • Got my own workshop centre 
  • Started my own Zumba fitness classes

What is your reverse bucket list?
Have you thought of all what you achieved in the last decade ?

If not do it now .
May the next Decade be even more enriching,more joyous and magical 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Closing Cycles: by Paulo Coelho

Breaking Free: 7 Things I Stopped Doing as a Former People Pleaser

21 days of Success- Day 4