Slow Down and Zen ❤️





Well -I have chucked Perfectionism and refuse to let it control my life. I believe in Aligning and Flowing with Universe instead

Today in our morning Zen Hour Class we spoke about how important it is to Let Go of CONTROL. 

We try to control outcomes of all situations and the moment the actual outcome doesn’t match the outcome in our head we stress out burn out and get into panic mode. 
Panic mode is only supposed to be activated if a tiger is chasing you and you are running for life - NOT if a client is waiting on your head for an email or your boss is asking you why you missed a deadline or not if your Uber is delayed for 20 mins or not even if you forgot your house keys .

We live in a culture where working hard and killing Yourself means success. We hustle so much that we forget to align to our core identity. 

According to Louise Hay - Dangerous Diseases like Parkinsons and Paralysis are caused by Fear and an intense desire to control everything and everyone. No doubt these diseases hardly existed 100 years ago but are rampant now



I was a type A personality in my MBA days and during my Investment Banker regime . Even if a single thing went haywire I would get irritated. And I was proud of it.  I was such a Perfect person 


It took me years and years of realisations things going topsy turvy , many travels and some awesome coaches to understand this.It took me really long to understand the importance of letting go control ( well -I am still learning). 
Many times we forget we are humans and not machines.

How do we let go control

- Decide what you want
- Take action step towards it even if it is a small step
- Ask the Universe to support you - Simply say “ Dear Universe/God/Divine I ask for your help in supporting me while doing this task”
- Keep working but don’t kill yourself
-Mistakes ,Missed deadlines ,Delays are only lessons. 
- Remember the Universe is working at the right time - you have been fed with the lie that the time is running ;the Universe doesn’t say so
- Gently say “ Everything around me has been taken care of.I am being supported at all the times” ;this will ensure all the helpful people come your way
- Every time you feel afraid or worried simply say “ I know I have chosen fear - fear is a lie - I choose Love- The Universe has my back”

So next time you go into a panic mode try these tools. If delayed get to watch the nature or simply listen to some music. Slow down

-Ashwini Chube
Wellness &Life Transformation Coach
Motivational Speaker
Spiritual Teacher
Author 

Ashwini Chube -Transformational and Wellness Coach - Motivational Speaker


www.unicorninsight.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Closing Cycles: by Paulo Coelho

Breaking Free: 7 Things I Stopped Doing as a Former People Pleaser

21 days of Success- Day 4