Bravery of the heart


When it comes to love , you got to be brave. Even the bravest falter when it comes to love. To love is a risk, the risk of not being loved in return..the risk of being rejected..the risk of being not reciprocated in love. 

But the bigger risk is not giving a chance to that love. To fall in love is beyond control but to stay in love is a choice. Doyou   want to regret 20 years later and think I wish I had given them a chance? 

So what are you waiting for.. Go ahead and speak your heart out.. Tell them what they mean to you..a small gesture..a small talk a small smile and a small touch saying " I am there for you" " you mean the world to me" " I ll never leave you" or a simple kiss or a small hug or a hand on shoulder is enough

You got to start somewhere.. Remember all love stories were one sided in the beginning..but someone took the first step and said I love you..be the one if you really love..be brave..really brave

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Closing Cycles: by Paulo Coelho

Breaking Free: 7 Things I Stopped Doing as a Former People Pleaser

A Celeb Extravaganza: My Triple Starstruck Bonanza on January 7th with the Power of Manifestation! 🌟🎉