The first snow flake

As i walked down the street on a frozen day
I remembered the rage of april n may
Why is there so much extreme
Why is so much heat
When weather can be colder on a frozen street

I looked up the sky and saw a frozen cloud
Waiting to burst on me his song so loud
Looking at my crimson facewith some hope
As i walked down on the urban slope

Then came drizzles each one at a time
Dancing on me before i could think what was mine
It touched my nose and gently my face..it ran gently on my coat as it it was a race

I felt the big drops on my fur coat
Against the wind i rocked like a boat
It froze on my shoulder, another on my arm
And i was overwhelmed by its charm

God loves us each and every day
Although he doesnt feel the need to say
It were tears of joy which he gave from far above 
Sending me all the way his special love

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Closing Cycles: by Paulo Coelho

Breaking Free: 7 Things I Stopped Doing as a Former People Pleaser

A Celeb Extravaganza: My Triple Starstruck Bonanza on January 7th with the Power of Manifestation! 🌟🎉