Summer Solstice

It is Summer Solstice today..one of the day when the sun almost never sets in the Northern hemisphere in some of the beautiful places in Europe

The biggest irony of today is the ever so hot sunny city of Mumbai didnt see the sun today  due to crazy rainy weather and fully overcast sky.This is a welcome relief especially after the crazy solo dance performance of the Sun god this April May.

Whatever the case may be..I am happy the ever hot Mumbai stayed cloudy and cool whereas the parts of Europe and America witnessed sunshine..

Sometimes happiness means different things for different people . It could be all day sun for some.. And rainy romantic weather for others ; especially when you are in different geographic biomes!!

I enjoyed my monsoon cloudy weather on Summer Solstice sitting in my balcony
Did you enjoy your day?

Happy Solstice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Closing Cycles: by Paulo Coelho

Breaking Free: 7 Things I Stopped Doing as a Former People Pleaser

A Celeb Extravaganza: My Triple Starstruck Bonanza on January 7th with the Power of Manifestation! 🌟🎉