3 years to Unicorninsight-If you can’t find your ideal job go create it

3 years ago as I was not getting the exact kind of job as a Trainer which I was looking for as prospective employers gave me all weird reasons of not having experience .. bad markets .. too much weather problems .. money issues ..bla bla bla

I had 2 choices
- To go back and cry that the ‘reality‘ is bad and my dreams are impossible
Or
- Do something out if box for my middle class mind : become an entrepreneur


I created the job overnight by becoming an Entrepreneur. Remember Unemployment is the mother of Entrepreneurship. If you have quit or even lost a job - it is not that you aren’t good. The Universe trying to take you to your true destination

Its was midnight I was talking to my bff Monica about playing with this idea of starting on my own instead of waiting for some one to offer me a job as a trainer. And she said “wow ash kar na. Mag tar tu entrepreneur hoshil”
We kept on talking till 2 am in the morning and discussed all possible names for the company from  as magical as “ Diagon Alley” to as simple as  “Brain Power”. My objective was clear - I wanted to spread magic that too making it practical.

I slept around 2:30 am and roughly around 3:00 am I got a name in the theta brain state as “Unicorn Insight “ I immediately messaged Monica and said “ Moe - Unicorn Insight “ that is it!”
She had an aha moment too!

3 years it is to that day today and
22nd has always been a lucky date for me . As I finish 3 years  it is a special moment for me . I have had my highs and lows. My moments of joy and bliss. A few days of concern and despair. Tasted both Succes and Failure but I continued to work hard every single day.

There have been days where I was scared to death and criticised for why am I even doing this..cried my heart out thinking what if this doesn’t work.Many even laughed at me that I quit my job to do some ‘timepass work’.

And there were days when everything just started flowing. Clients started enquiring on their own even without me marketing or selling. And that was the time I realised when you are following your dream - the Universe conspires on your side

Thankful to my family for making me independent,letting me be me and be an entrepreneur and especially supporting me at all times when I goofed up.
To my teachers Dr Prachi , Sunita Singad ,Dr Ashish Narayankar , Sheetal Sapan Mhatre and Sheetal Ahuja- for showing me the way time to time by holding my hand whenever I felt lost.

Thank you to my  Charuta  Shubhada  for being there as a part of Urja Wellness + Unicorninsight and tremendous sharing learning working together. Though we all have taken off with each of our independent brands and careers now our ever growing contribution to each other will forever be cherished. And a special thanks to Simonti and Monica for supporting Unicorninsight from your heart with all your support

To my amazing lovely friends Ridhima Dua Purva Naik for introducing me to the world of NLP n Access respectively skyrocketing my journey with you gurls and being there for me just a call away. Thank you to my lovely friends Sunetra and Rinku for being my forever positive support even in my lows


Thankful to everyone who stood by me when I thought I ll have to shut down . Thank you my pillars of support Lai Shivani Riddhima  Suhas Neha for telling me to hang on in my worst 6 month patch at Unicorn Insight and for helping me to get a new life to it.Thank you Unnati Lapashiya for my beautiful logo giving a new life to my company .

For my Unicorn Insight team - Divya with all the backup support- you are like the person behind screen and Deepti with your time to time research .

Finally my clients participants students and Unicorninsight subscribers, Unicon University members and all my well wishers without whom Unicorn Insight would be just a name

Finally to my spirit team in the spirit world who is doing all this MAGICK behind the 3D world. To Divine God ,my Guardian Angels & Archangels,Spirit Guides ,Ascended Masters and my beloved Twin Flame for initiating me to be who I truly am❤️

My advice to anyone who is chasing a dream and has been told it is impossible, or has been told to learn to make peace with it not coming true - prove them wrong, work hard, pray immensely, love yourself and do not ever dare to give up

Thank you for reading my blog
Ashwini Chube

About the Writer
Ashwini Chube is a Corporate motivational speaker- trainer,Access Bars Facilitator ,Reiki Master, Life Transformation & wellness coach , Zumba Instructor and founder of Unicorn Insight Trainings
Log on www.unicorninsight.com for more about Trainings with them
Facebook page : Facebook.com/ashwinichubeofficial
Happy to connect for any help
To book your coaching session drop an email ashwini.chube@unicorninsight.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Closing Cycles: by Paulo Coelho

Breaking Free: 7 Things I Stopped Doing as a Former People Pleaser

21 days of Success- Day 4