The Wise Man Said by Priya Kumar

“Belief Hope Faith Love Energy - They are as contagious as doubt misery hate drudgery. Your connection your people will set your mental makeup 
The Naysayers will do their rounds.. keep your connection with the positive people stronger so that they cant steal your hope,your life and your future”
Priya Kumar
The Wise man said
One of the Finest book I read in my life is the beautiful Wise Man Said by Priya Kumar
What a masterpiece!
Thanks to my Bookmarker Club friend Aparna Kunde Kowli I got this book out of my shelf to read .Had got it in 2017 that too authors signed copy exactly 2 years ago . 

But every book comes to you at the right time. In my ever hectic non predictive schedule I sneaked a few minutes to read this book to unwind and boy I must say it is phenomenal 

In my Frangipani Retreat I carried the book along and told my participants to carry any book of their choice too as a part of “ Me time” activity 

PS:Me and my wonderful participant Prachi carried the same book without planning or deciding. We both were bowled over by the Wisdom shared in it . Thank you Priya Kumar 

What you reading this week?!

#thewisemansaid #priyakumar #wisdom #reading#thebookmarkers #readers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Closing Cycles: by Paulo Coelho

Breaking Free: 7 Things I Stopped Doing as a Former People Pleaser

21 days of Success- Day 4