The Power of Prayer - of asking the Universe and Surrender!

Post becoming an entrepreneur - My no two days are similar .I must say I have no routine . So there are days I work for 15-20 days at a stretch and there are days I am lazing at home and sleeping on a weekday.

Yesterday on a Friday as I was about to finish a full huge word file ..all of a sudden - there was a problem with my Microsoft word and the command which appeared on my screen was ‘Word is encountering a problem the data may be lost ‘
Well -the first instant was obviously to panic.Also because it got me the my memories of investment banking days when many times my machine used to konk off. I used to panic get irritated and used to blame the system,external conditions. In a moment I went into “oh f*** “zone

 But now - 5 years and many lessons later,instead of panicking and falling into the old paradigm I simply chose to deep breathe. Several thoughts came to my mind “what if I lose the data”
“ what if nothing it’s saved”
“ I have a workshop tomorrow morning “
It was all the typical human practical mind that kept scaring me . But then the inner voice of higher self told me to take a deep breath . And rather than getting scared I choose to deep breath and instead Of panicking I chose to pray. 

In that milliseconds of nanoseconds of silence I heard the wise voice .The wise voice within me said “doesn’t matter even if you lose the entire file ..you had created it once and you’ll be able to create it again”
I asked the Universe to show me some Magic. And believed -All of life comes to me with ease joy and glory.
And Yes - at that moment I surrendered the outcome to the universe while continuing to pray and trusting the universe is on my side 
The next moment what I saw was.. Microsoft Word had shut down completely!!
 However with 100% faith in the universe I continued to breathe and opened the Word fresh to see that my file was fully intact. It showed recovered as of 6:41😃. How does it get any better than this?

Almost 4 years down the line-  Same situation but different approach. The only difference was here - I was motivated by Faith and not by fear. I was hundred percent accountable for my own loss. I didn’t have the fear of losing my job getting fired . But more than that I was hundred percent sure of my own creation

Most times in life when things don’t go as expected we blame everyone every thing around us. We blame the system..the government.. the people and our luck. Seldom we trust the Universe..seldom we ask the Universe to support and rarely we pray and believe.Whoever is reading this today  and needs a break or is  panicking trying to meet deadlines or is a controlling person trying to control everything - my advice is
  1. Just trust the universe. It is Always supporting you and is always with you 
  2. Instead of panicking pray. Prayers are the best way to shift your vibrations 
  3. Ask questions  to the Universe for the divine to help you 

I hope this helps you wherever you are today 
Thank you for reading my blog
Ashwini Chube

About the Writer 
Ashwini Chube is a Corporate motivational speaker- trainer,Access Bars Facilitator ,Reiki Master, Life Transformation & wellness coach , Zumba Instructor and founder of Unicorn Insight Trainings 
Log on www.unicorninsight.com for more about Trainings with them
Facebook page : Facebook.com/ashwinichubeofficial

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Closing Cycles: by Paulo Coelho

Breaking Free: 7 Things I Stopped Doing as a Former People Pleaser

21 days of Success- Day 4