The Turnaround -My Access Journey

My Access journey began around the same time last year. There was just a small trigger to it

I happened to go to a psychic reader(despite me myself and my best friends being one) ofcourse to know the future  prediction of my career and work and well the answer from the psychic was my new found profession wouldn't work well and it was a mistake I quit my job to do something else.I felt like someone stabbed a big knife into my heart..as if the weight of the whole world was thrown on my chest.

That night I did not sleep. Imagine how much crap I was creating!!

The next day morning I was speaking to my friend - who is an Access bars facilitator and a very dear friend. I was broken from inside out. After talking to her about the whole incident which i told her was 'heavy ' for me she said" Wait a minute- did that psychic's words make you feel heavy?"
I said " Yes - heavy ..very very heavy..and I felt well I mean I know she is an expert ..but I felt it is not ..i mean true"
She chuckled lovingly and told me" So dear it means what she said is a lie..because what makes you feel heavy is a liee
And what makes you feel light is the truth."

And there I was like"What the %#*^? really? 
And she said yes

After about 24 hours of feeling like a wounded soldier broken in and out I felt relief. And after that what happened- was just more magical
I went on YouTube and put 'Access Consciousness- heavy light '
I saw the charming looking Dr Dain Heer talk about the tool - I felt like jumping with joy and I just watched that video like 7-8 times to make myself feel better. Not just because he looked cute (which ofcourse he does and must say had a crush on him too 😀) - but because for the first time in the last few years I felt myself- the way I was when I was a child. Full of possibilities .

I realised - I am much beyond the tags and heavy lies I kept giving myself...beyond the whys and hows of the world ..beyond judgment 

Image result for all of life comes to me with ease


Within a few weeks I enrolled for my first Access bars™ class . The class was powerful and amazing..I howled and cried as my bars were run..so much I had to release..so much pent up thoughts feelings..so much judgments locked .I realised the psychic had just an interesting pov and it was just her way of looking at the reality

But then everything just changed- shifted.
Within 14 days of getting my bars run I got an email from HR of the company regarding an urgent corporate training to be undertaken which was in 8 days. Wow how does it get even better than this?

I actually trained the entire team for the whole day and there was so much joy. The team loved the training and well I got paid well too.

I took off as a trainer - the prophecies of the psychic was thrown out of the window . Today my company is growing every day. I am getting new opportunities and reaching new heights!

So here is to all the dreamers who have been told your dreams are too big.
1) There are infinite possibilities available 
No psychic ..Priest..Astrologer ..Guru can put you down unless you give them power to do so
2) What makes you feel heavy is a lie - don't buy it
3) When you feel you hit a roadblock - say how does it get any better than this 

Above all - if you feel light about it -Get your bars run!

Well because all of life comes to us with ease joy glory!!

Love 
Ashwini

Ps
Here is the video
https://youtu.be/_-5xeDr0RB4

To Book an Access Bars Class / Session
Get in touch - inbox.unicorninsight@gmail.com

Comments

  1. Very Very well written!! I'm so proud of you Winee!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ironical, you went to a psychic and I went to a tarot reader before access swept us off our feet and how 😘😘😘😘😘😘

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Closing Cycles: by Paulo Coelho

Breaking Free: 7 Things I Stopped Doing as a Former People Pleaser

21 days of Success- Day 4