Magical Holiday - What else is possible?

#magic

We all have magic around us and within us..Waiting to be recognised ..waiting to be created
You just have to acknowledge it every time..rather than taking it for granted!!!

I remember last January I was planning to go to Goa ..well it was my nth trip but I was super excited..in that excitement I booked my air tickets and froze the dates

Time was running and it was barely 2 weeks to go and we friends realised that almost all hotels were full. Me and my friends were searching all sites from make my trip to travelgo but nothing. Besides I had already made my choice clear that I only wanted to stay in a 5 Star and that too not at a rip off price. My friends laughed at me and told me that no website or no 5 star will accommodate us in our budget.
Now I was very very clear on what I wanted and I did not care what was available or not. I started using access tools and asked 'what else is possible?'
Then I went to ask " What will it take for us to get a 3 Night accommodation in Taj Goa at a low price?"
I called a couple of 5 star Hotels in Goa and my friends called too but everywhere we were only quoted expensive deals.
I kept destroying all point of views I had about not getting an accommodation there. In short Using the access consciousness ™ tools - I destroyed all rational and practical thoughts I had about not getting the accommodation.

The next morning I woke up and on my way to work while randomly surfing Facebook on my phone - I got a 'marketing' ad from Taj Vivanta quoting Taj 3 nights package at almost half of their usual cost. Now I understood the universe was on my side and the first thing I said was 'How does it get any better than this?™'

Immediately I called up the Helpdesk and asked for this. They said it is only a limited offer for next 15 days also only if the dates are fixed. In my mind I immediately said 'How does it get any better than this?' I was jumping with joy as I confirmed the prices and even with the taxes and blah blah it was half of (or even less of) the original cost. I immediately made a internet banking transaction.
When I told my friend- she at first did not believe me and asked" you asked correctly na - is the the package for 3 nights or per night?" And I said ofcourse it is an entire holiday 😀
Well and Taj Vivanta also sent us a complimentary pick up and drop from Dabholim Goa airport and  all I said was "How does it get any better than this?"

Well the Magic continued further as I kept saying 'How does it get any better than this?'

My flight was going to land at 6 am ..and my hotel allowed check in only at 2 pm..which meant lot of time in between
The Helpdesk said early check in is not possible.I however did not take no for an answer..I had kept following up with the lady at the reservations desk for an early check in. Finally a day before my travel she said" Ma'm we understand your concern- the earliest we can check you in is 12 pm not before that"
I still smiled and said to myself " what else is possible "

I believed in my heart that early check in would be done. I imagined me reaching my hotel and getting the room on time. At the same time I stopped controlling the situation and let it go. I enjoyed my flight..the travel to my hotel..I reached my hotel at 7 am to be warmly welcomed by the hotel staff. For the last time I asked them- "Any luck with the early check in"
Guess what - the reply was "Ofcourse mam- the room is ready for you"
Image may contain: sky, tree, ocean, outdoor and nature
The universe created its magic and I got a check 7hours prior an at the same cost..
My holiday was wonderful and most refreshing ..I had an easy relaxing time some great food and amazing time in the sun kissed beautiful place.
I acknowledged that I created this magic..just said "How does it get any better than this.."

Dr Dain Heer Says  - The final step in creating what you 'd like to have is acknowledging what you have created.. "Oh wow..thats cool..isnt this great? How did I create that? How do I get more of that ? How does it get any better than this?"
#magic #creatingmagic

PS: A special thanks to Taj Vivanta Goa- for helping me create this beautiful magic

Ashwini Chube ©

Comments

  1. Goosebumps.. Lovely and thanks for sharing Ashwini. The magic is all around us.. We keep knocking it away with stupid practicalities.. (Conditioned from soo long..) Your experiences keep knocking those practicality.. We all are blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb!!! Thanks for sharing this dear! Makes us want to try this too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Closing Cycles: by Paulo Coelho

Breaking Free: 7 Things I Stopped Doing as a Former People Pleaser

21 days of Success- Day 4