Spiritual Journey - the takeoff

Around 2012-13  my journey of self realisation started- till then I was just living my mundane life as an investment banker caught up in my limiting beliefs

2012 was one of my profound years of my life. I was feeling lost in life. I was doing a decent but a very mundane job in a Mumbai based Investment bank and had no time for anything else other than work. Weekends were spent in sleeping and I felt I was directionless. Meanwhile my best friend Monica had moved to another city post marriage. I felt a terrible vacuum in my life as i started missing her.

Tired of the permutations combinations of operating on auto pilot I took a flight to Bali Indonesia with my sister and soul sister Anagha.I remember feeling lost and blank as I was at the Denpasar airport in Bali.However the good part was I was with my sister who loved me unconditionally and after a long time we had got this quality time together. While soaking in the sun sea waves and the sand I felt healed. Sometimes it is the place that heals you and sometimes the person. Somehow whenever me and my sister are together we just create magic and miracles. We both spent lot of quality time in Bali and had a beautiful vacation. Looking back now I think my vibrations shifted there as I walked the green forests of Ubud and the universe said - "Ash - dude I have a plan for you and I have your back "


A few days later back in Mumbai I was introduced to Charuta by my office colleague and friend Gaurav. Randomly while having lunch one fine day Gaurav mentioned about a friend of his who is an awesome tarot reader and how apt her readings are. That time I was going through what they call as quarter life crisis and I had millions questions in my mind with nowhere to understand. Something just shifted in that conversation - as if the wise voice of my soul said " Ashwini go and see that reader. She might really give you the answers you are looking for". I decided in a blink that this tarot reader was the answered prayer. 2-3 days later I was almost having a panic attack sitting at my desk as I was overwhelmed by a lot of things happening in my life and again that voice said -" Ash see the tarot reader- go take her number right now " .I remember walking upto Gaurav's desk and asking him to forward his friends number. He immediately did so.

Again after contemplating for 3-4 months(yes that much resistance!!) - I took a step and messaged Charuta saying I wanted a tarot reading from her. I was so apprehensive because I did not know what tarot cards were. What if the tarot cards show me a dark future? What if the cards say I m on the wrong path or what if she tells me that I have already goofed up my life? I had never done a tarot reading before. I had only seen it in movies where there is a mysterious woman sitting in a dark room with a candle speaking in trance.

When I first spoke to Charuta- I felt i was so much ease with her. The Tarot reading was bang on and she made me feel so much better which I hadn't felt in last one year. I was then a client for her and she was my tarot reader. We had no clue this thing would deepen into an amazing friendship.When I met her I realised she was very much like me - bubbly cheerful loving and very strong person.And well there was no dark room or mysterious looking woman in a tarot reading. She was into a finance job just like me. I instantly felt as if I have known her forever and she felt the same too. It was later revealed that we have had many past lives together where we were friends- sisters- mother and child etc(I ll write an article about the past life revelations some time).We became friends and started talking chatting and I always felt she kept on giving me hope in situations I felt were hopeless.

One day we met in office again as we both were working in Lower Parel area in Mumbai- our offices next to each other. She introduced me to another girl who was her office colleague named Shubhada. I have a first impression of her as a quick witted girl. Charu also told me that Shubhada is learning reiki from a master in Prabhadevi which is very close to my place.
My evolution had begun - and one fine day early in the morning again that wise voice in my head said " Go and learn Reiki- it will benefit you" . I had no clue what reiki was . I only knew it can be given to reduce pain by touching the pain area. I had thought only doctors can do it . Without thinking and by trusting the inner voice I took the number of that master and fixed an appointment with her to learn Reiki. Again if you ask me why I have no answer. This was a turning point in my life and I had a life changing experience when I met my beautiful wise and empowering master Prachi Gaonkar.
Well the rest is history- and I ll be talking about the magic post reiki in the next few writeups

All I can say is -
1)Always -the universe has your back
2) Your prayers always get answered BUT you need to have faith for that
3) You need to identify and listen to that wise voice in your head- and act immediately
4) Universe will gift you with all the support in the form of all helpful people- they are your soul family- trust them - they are your answers to prayers
5) Life is like a treasure hunt-take clues from every talk and idea..the universe is guiding you to your path
Lastly
6) Your journey is unique- do not compare it - just live life

Gratitude and loads love to all my soul family and the universe from bringing these gifts to me
Thanks and love to all my readers for reading this

Comments

  1. Wow ash. Can't believe we were strangers....lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing article..yes your journey has been totally magical. What else is possible ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in tears.. Literally.. I am going through the same phase from so long.. Have a little faith and little no faith.. But after reading your article.. I think there's an answer. The Universe always had my back and will continue to.. Love you.. Thanks for the sharing tge experience..

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's a lot of deja vu in this article for me. Lost and found! And total magic😘😘😘😘😘

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Closing Cycles: by Paulo Coelho

Breaking Free: 7 Things I Stopped Doing as a Former People Pleaser

21 days of Success- Day 4