Post Effects of diwali

Just realised of having gained some pounds post Diwali..my mood changed from good to ok and ok to worst.I remembered all the hardwork in gym,forgoing on food cravings and all the time spent on jogging and felt it thrashed into my dust bin.After eating all the extra ghee yummy besan laddoos which Mom made,the lovely mithais and chocolates sent by aunties and faral sent by all my friends i felt it took 4 days to spill water over my 4 month long toil.

Post Diwali blues were felt too when i reach office still thinking of all my lanterns rangolis as well as the lovely time i spent dressing up and looking my best in traditional clothes ;when the fact was that i was wearing my formal black shirt and gray trousers as a part of my power dressing to work:)

One thing which bothered me really much was the effect of the crackers during diwali which polluted the atmosphere and gave me a throat pain which lasted till yesterday.Many people lose their hearing due to this,but as if who cares.I personally believe,anything in moderation is fine but it should no go too much ...wat say..

Thinking of all this,i forgot to wish you all a happy diwali folks..anyways belated now
Have fun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Closing Cycles: by Paulo Coelho

Breaking Free: 7 Things I Stopped Doing as a Former People Pleaser

A Celeb Extravaganza: My Triple Starstruck Bonanza on January 7th with the Power of Manifestation! 🌟🎉