Bramhastra movie

 Here is a my version of the review of the Bramhastra movie

Well I used to be a movie buff - but not anymore unless it has Magic in it. And that makes me only watch Superhero & Supernatural movies or nothing else! 

I heard horrible reviews . And I wasnt keen to watch too

But obviously a humanoid which believes in 10 seconds of increment - I decided to go just with the flow  when friends asked me to join . She booked the tickets for the 10:30 PM show on Monday night which is usually my sleep time😂 but I still went  to have fun with friends and was wide awake watching and having a great time watching till 1:30 am 


I am neither a fan of Ranbir Kapoor Nor Alia Bhatt yeah but when I watched the movie I was blown away by the underlying meaning


A highly Clairvoyant highly Clairaudient and highly Clairsentient Shiva has Superpowers and gets weird visions about things happening out in the world to which his logical mind has no answer. And just like most of us he feels he is weird. He meets Isha who activates his superpowers further just like a spiritual significant other does . After series of events- he finds and taps  and chanelises his superpowers after meeting a Dumbeldore like Spiritual Teacher in the Himalayas. All are a part of the Divine Plan of the Universe 

The best part of the movie was where the teacher tells him and shows him the power of Love vs Fear 

The Agni astra training reminded me of my Violet flame healer and teacher training in 2014. The agni was beautifully violet.

Loved the way Magic was portrayed in the movie. Great locations like Varanasi and Himalayas. The effects were fun to watch. Portrayal of Superpowers was great too. I m sure most humanoids will like it 😎


Wear not just your 3d glasses but the 5D glasses to experience the magic of the movie and watch it from an open 3rd eye perspective to process it. I am so glad that people have started showing movies about superpowers. We have happily moved to the 4D as a collective


Disclaimer: Purely my version of the review. 

Not interested in arguments. Everyone can have their interesting point of view on movie but dont use my wall to scribble hatred😜


#bramhastrareviews #magic #superpowers #5thdimension#psychicpowers #3dto5D #clairvoyant #clairaudience#clairsentient #ascensionenergies 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Closing Cycles: by Paulo Coelho

Breaking Free: 7 Things I Stopped Doing as a Former People Pleaser

Transforming Perspectives: How Access Consciousness Shifted My View on Money