Winter Reads

#books #reading

It is time now that the winters will slowly start kicking in and isn’t it a wonderful time to sit with a cup of tea or coffee by a window and just go on the reading spree?

Books are considered one of the most portable magic where just by reading a book one can teleport into a world of magic and possibilities.
I have been an avid reader and cannot imagine a day in my life which goes without reading books.

Here is my quick 5 list of books which you must read to feel positive and happy

1)The Secret- Rhonda Byrne
An ever green book which can just simply help you shift your point of view from thinking negative to thinking positive. After understanding that thoughts become things will never ever think negative in your life. This book helps you to be mindful of all the thoughts you have.

2) The Monk who sold his Ferrari by Robin Sharma:
A Book in the form of a fable while giving you a totally new perspective towards life. Robin Sharma with his storytelling skills leads us to understand a message about what the truth of life is and what are the things we really need to be happy. I’m sure if you read this book you will very much relate to the tale of Julian Mantle who is so caught up in his busy life that he has no time to smell the flowers. Until he realises what is his main priority and lives a new life full of hope and happiness

3)The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho :
Again a beautiful non -fiction book written in a story format. It’s such an amazing tale that leads us to understand that all the answers we seek are within us. Santiago’s Expedition to the lands of far far away helps him realise What he was seeking was right behind him. What you you seek is seeking you.

4) The Universe has your Back by Gabrielle Bernstein :
Well - if you know me well you know how much I have been smitten by this beautiful book. This book changed my outlook towards life by helping me get rid of majority of my fears. Every day as I begin my day I read at least four pages from this book as a part of my morning ritual of speed reading

5) You Can Heal Your Life by Louise Hay:
 A book that has been my bible. I have seen lives of people changing as they read this book. A simple yet profound book that can miraculously transform your life. If you are looking for a Transformation - this is your to go book

What are your favourite books?
Have you read any of the above?
Have they impacted you?
Do share your views below.

Ashwini Chube

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Closing Cycles: by Paulo Coelho

Breaking Free: 7 Things I Stopped Doing as a Former People Pleaser

21 days of Success- Day 4