Marriot Magic

More Magic 
I can go on talking about magic and how instantly it gets created. So as most people know I did this wonderful Body class (for those who don’t know - it is an advanced Access consciousness Class )with the magical facilitator Kass Thomas in last week of January. I loved the class and Kass too. 
Many of my concepts got further cleared and I felt lighter than ever.
The class was in Marriot in Juhu Mumbai and after every process when I opened my eyes I would see the beautiful ambience of the place. I felt amazing. And I just asked the Universe “What will it take for me to conduct my own training as a facilitator at Marriot?” And cleared the limiting beliefs with the Access Clearing statement™️
Exactly a week after one of my friends -Snehal approached me for the corporate training and even recommended me to the corporate for my trainings happening in a weeks time. After meeting the client deciding on the training finally just 3 days before the training - we got the deal for our training company Unicorn Insight. And guess what the training was in  none other place than - "Courtyard Marriot" Pune. That too on Saturday . Within barely 2 weeks of beautiful class by the awesome Kass - I created magic and had an awesome experience.The corporate s loved the training by our team and they appreciated our work.
Special thanks to my dear friend Snehal for this great recommendation thus contributing to my life 

Since childhood I have always dreamt big and asked for what everyone believed was impossible. Most people have laughed at me or written me down or even told me that I m rosy eyed airy fairy girl and each time I proved them wrong by manifesting everything. Now with Access consciousness I really realised that I have those magical powers in me and I can really create all that i desire. 
My advice to all readers - nothing is impossible. Keep creating more and more magic . After all
“It is important to remember that we all have magic inside us”
-J.K. Rowling

What else is possible?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Closing Cycles: by Paulo Coelho

Breaking Free: 7 Things I Stopped Doing as a Former People Pleaser

A Celeb Extravaganza: My Triple Starstruck Bonanza on January 7th with the Power of Manifestation! 🌟🎉