Oceans apart

Miranda wrote letters and poetries to Michael while he was away for work. Despite of the distance between them, her love for him never diminished. And after reading these beautiful words his heart grew fonder.Presenting one such beautiful poetry from Miranda to Michael



Glistening of sea waves
Sparkling of the sun
The oceans remind me
Of my beloved one

Across the seas he sits
Like a king waiting for his queen
Time and again reminds me
Of the long distance in between 

When it is noon there 
Here it is night
I go to sleep here
N there the sun shines bright

I look for a ship 
or a vessel to sail
To cross the seas and go
To where my beloved does dwell

I would travel all day long
Just to see his smiling face
Where there are no boundaries 
Of distance and space

I would go an extra mile
To meet him and say
All the stories of how
Things happening this way

So i cast a wish upon the sea
To take me to my dear 
Crossing the waves 
Without any fear

The glistening waves 
still run in my heart
Reflect my beloved's face
From really far apart

So oh my dear ocean
Take me to my love again
Let me sleep in his arms
And forget all my pain

As we are lovers
From many lives apart
Even if far away
Always in each others heart 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Closing Cycles: by Paulo Coelho

Breaking Free: 7 Things I Stopped Doing as a Former People Pleaser

A Celeb Extravaganza: My Triple Starstruck Bonanza on January 7th with the Power of Manifestation! 🌟🎉