Changing Friendships on the Path of Personal Growth

Changing friends and relationships on the path of growth 

In the last 7-8 years a lot of changes happened over my friendships and other relationships . As you grow in life your friendships and relationships change. It can be difficult initially but once you flow with life you ll outgrow them and you ll be blessed with better and more vibrationally compatible beings.

A lot of people exited my life. A lot of people who were my close circle of friends for decades turned mere acquaintances. A lot of folks whom I thought would be there for me in my difficult times were just not there. Some were there in my difficult times but refused to stay in happier times. And yet a very few stayed and sat with me on my toughest days and celebrated with me on my happiest days 

When I created healthy boundaries - the ones who benefited from me having no boundaries got offended and finally I left. A lot of toxic folks got offended when I stood up for myself. I yet have some amazing friends right from those I can see every day  to the ones who are in different geographic zones - may be I don’t talk everyday- yet when we connect we pick up from where we parted last. And then there are these very few who will just simply be there for you

As you grow in life your friend circles evolve. You understand the difference between who wants your energy and who only wants to love you. Honour the ones who come from a place of unconditional love. I m blessed to have those few who unconditionally love me no matter what

So many ask me how to know who are your true soul family?
My answer is they love you unconditionally , do not judge you and genuinely like to see you grow. They do not compete with you, do not put you down nor try to prove that they are better than you. They give you space and connect to you from a place of love and not from need. They don’t cling to you but at the same time care for you to be just there for you.

How do I attract my soul tribe
The basic rule of your thumb is to be your authentic true self- because the more you are yourself the more you ll attract vibrationally compatible people - in all aspects of your life.
The most important point is to keep your vibration high and keep yourself enveloped in unconditional love . When you keep personal growth and ascension as a priority only those who are vibrating with you who are genuinely happy to see you grow and be happy will vibrate with you and stay. Let the others go. They never really served your highest good. 
Thank the Universe and bless them with love.


#divinefriendships #evolve #outgrow #loveyourself #soulfamily

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Closing Cycles: by Paulo Coelho

Breaking Free: 7 Things I Stopped Doing as a Former People Pleaser

21 days of Success- Day 4