Are you a highly sensitive person?

#bullying #groupism #highlysensitiveperson

Nepotism Bullying Groupism exists in all industries. Even in Corporate culture - in companies with good work culture.

Many people ignore and keep feeling bad about themselves and dont speak up against a Bully at work or a Boss who just puts you down by saying “ but you are very average “. It is only because they feel they have no choice. Or rather they value the job over these matters.
But what if you are a Highly Sensitive Person.

I quit my high profile corporate job 5 years ago to choose mental peace over office politics. It was difficult but I chose it. Yes Exiting the matrix and allowing you to choose your Mental Well being is important.

Many times we let our worth be determined by those around us. We are so caught up in the Matrix or the Chakravhyuha that we feel we are helpless

Understand that - your worth is not determined by that piece of paper called appraisal. Or your salary or your title.

Mental Health awareness is need of an hour and has made me write an article.

There are 2 types of people - You are either highly sensitive -HSP ( you may be termed as weak or emotionalby laymen if you are so) or Not sensitive NON HSP

If you are sensitive- you may get affected by little things. Typically these people are targets of bullies at all ages.

I am an HSP .If you bully me and make fun of me or pass snide remarks and tell me to ‘ chill maar na’ I can’t. I would find you toxic and quit your circle.
And yes I have done that to many toxic groups. And guess what God has blessed me with non toxic and uplifting friends in return to quitting toxic circles who seriously do not bully me ,honour me and love me for who I am

Both men and women can be a highly sensitive person. And being a highly sensitive man doesn’t make you less of a man or doesnt make you a ‘baylya’ (feminish ) Infact highly sensitive men make even better fathers ,husbands and more successful individuals because they understand true strength.

Non Highly Sensitive people do not get as affected by little things. Perhaps some may not understand why an HSP breaks down or feels hurt and can even tell them casually “ chal chill maar - lets party or daaru pee le”

Many HSPs try to ‘numb’ their emotions with workaholism,alcohol , smoking ,junk food ,excess workout in excess times even drugs and most important Sugar. They think by numbing they have become stronger but they are infact numbing themselves. Many of them fall sick or have weak digestive systems. They may have low self esteem if they are with wrong people and feel lonely at times

If you are an HSP - and struggling with emotions or feel left out or not understood - I m adding link to one of the books that I highly recommend. It will definitely help you cope .

HSP can be both extroverts and introverts. Introverts go in their shell if hurt and extroverts just get distant and puzzled on what is to be done

Also here we are not making judgments as good or bad. There are both kind and evil HSP and kind and evil Non-HSP.

If you are HSP - acknowledge it and look for things to ground you. If you are a non HSP - be mindful of how you talk to others. Your fun statement may put someone in days of depression.

I am an HSP and a professional life transformational coach and spiritual teacher. I have been studying this concept for last 7-9 years or so

I am sharing a quick screenshot to a book which I found was good for my own self . You can read it to get more clarity

Unicorn Insight was exactly formed with this vision to help people professionally with complex emotions.
Don’t hesitate to book your appointment.

And yes this might look like a Sales pitch 🤪or get criticism for marketing- I m happy to say I m reaching  out and marketing to let you know such places exist -feel free to connect to us

Anytime you feel hopeless and helpless you can always get in touch with us on
Inbox.unicorninsight@gmail.com
We also have 30 mins sessions where we just listen to you and don’t give advice. So feel happy to book  your slot

Article by Ashwini Chube
Ashwini Chube -Transformational and Wellness Coach - Motivational Speaker
www.unicorninsight.com

If you wish to share do so with credits. It may save a life. ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Closing Cycles: by Paulo Coelho

Breaking Free: 7 Things I Stopped Doing as a Former People Pleaser

21 days of Success- Day 4