21 Success Stories - Day 2

#accesssconsciousness

#21daysofsuccessstories
#day2

I don’t know who needs to reads this - but if you do- like and shareπŸ˜‡

In the world where people say there is lot of negativity going on - and most people feel scared,helpless,cynical and pessimistic- we need to know that there is so much good available. The only thing you need to do is choose it.

Being pessimistic is a clear ‘Trauma Response’ due to your difficult experiences or even the difficult experiences of the collective human race. It is embedded in your physical,subtle and auric bodies make that pattern repeat and keeps you in the cycle of negativity .

The key is to choose to step out of the negativity trauma cycle and choose your joy. Remember- help is available

I ll be sharing Success Stories of me or my clients who have managed to tide over what seemed like the most difficult situations. All the stories are real but names of clients are changed to keep their privacy intact

A short but effective story of my amazing clients Ashutosh and Priya( their names have been changed to keep privacy intact)
Priya used to come to me for the tarot card readings. One day I received a call from her that she needs to see me urgently
She looked worried when she came directly to my office for a one on one session.She told me that there was a lot of politics going on in her husbands office and his job was at stake. There was an error which he had committed and it was creating a lot of problems and he was being questioned many times. His blood pressure was unstable all these days and he was continuously on heavy medications. He was stressed for the last 2-3 months

She wanted me to help her husband Ashutosh with access consciousness tools but further said he is athiest and does believe in all this. Further he is a very practical and realistic guy and thinks this all is a scam .
I simply told her - This has nothing to do with being atheist or being practical- he just has to ask the Universe to support him.
Simply say “ Universe show me some magic” and “ All of life comes to me with ease joy glory”

3 days later - I again received a call from her. This time she said “ Ashutosh is using those statements and he is slightly better. It is a miracle Ashwini “
I was glad to hear that. In around 5-6 days , they both again took an appointment to see me- this time Ashutosh joined her.

He was initially a bit skeptical to have this session and said “ I have never had this kind of sessions ever.  I am only here because Priya told me”
Ashutosh was very guilty of the error in numbers that had happened at work and kept saying “ Ofcourse I have made a mistake and now I deserve punishment”

He further said “Nothing can happen now because I am stuck”

We spoke about how guilt shakes us and how in access consciousness we call it as a distractor implant. We actually went to the core of his childhood experiences where it was imbibed in his psyche that “ he deserved punishment “Over next 1 hour he gradually opened up -we spoke about all the problems going on and his health getting affected. He went home much relaxed as a person.

In 10 days - they both learnt Access Bars with me  in a full day bars class. He kept using the tool “ What else is possible “

At his appraisal - Ashutosh’s boss told him that although his error was big - it did not have as much impact on his performance because he has otherwise been a high performer.   He calls this miracle and says “ Mam this is exactly the magic you talk “Ashutosh was not just happy and relaxed but also realised that he deserved the best.

And as per his Doctor’s follow up - his blood pressure levels have stabilised now and his doctor has reduced his dosage too .

What would you learn from this
1. You are never stuck
2. Guilt doesn’t serve you and you dont deserve punishment
3. You can change the situation no matter how stuck you feel
4. Make a choice to help yourself out
5. When you change the situation within you - the situation outside changes
6. Finally- Get your Bars Run!

What else is possible πŸ¦„
About the Writer 
Ashwini Chube is a Corporate motivational speaker- trainer,Access Bars Facilitator ,Reiki Grand Master, Life Transformation & Wellness coach ,Writer, Zumba Instructor and founder of Unicorn Insight Trainings 
Log on www.unicorninsight.com for more about Trainings with them
Facebook page : Facebook.com/ashwinichubeofficial

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Closing Cycles: by Paulo Coelho

Breaking Free: 7 Things I Stopped Doing as a Former People Pleaser

A Celeb Extravaganza: My Triple Starstruck Bonanza on January 7th with the Power of Manifestation! πŸŒŸπŸŽ‰