My Encounter with Unicorns and How They Guided Me to My Calling

My Encounter with Unicorns and How They Guided Me to My Calling



Post my Reiki Masters attunement my life became a series of miracles and things which were out of the world. In those days I used to do 2 things after work.
1. Pray intensely for myself and my family
2. Meditate and do a lot of self healing with Reiki



Within 3 months of the Masters Training and in a month of my Angelic Healer Master training – I had one major breakthrough in my career. I had an opportunity to travel abroad for a work assignment. I was waiting for this opportunity since I began my corporate career or maybe much before that since I was in MBA school. In my MBA school days, I used to daydream about sitting in an overseas office working at my desk and seeing snow outside. As you think you create. 
In the extreme winter, I landed in the beautiful City of London where the temperature was -5 degrees – an extreme of 27 degrees in Mumbai.

This opportunity gave me great work exposure beyond what I was working in Mumbai. I got a very good recognition among my overseas team as a hardworking and intelligent team member. I had a strange sense of coming home in a foreign land. I felt I was living my dream life. Each and every thing was having instant manifestation. I was probably living in 5D aka the fifth dimension 

But there was this one particular day I vividly remember when I truly connected to Unicorns. It was a freezing day and I was in high spirits. My immediate seniors had praised my work and I was given all adjectives from creative to hardworking and genius to dedicated. My boss had, in fact, asked me to explain to my seniors about the complex excel sheet I had made from the scratch – they were impressed too. They had never seen anyone doing this new type of complex excel modeling. Happy was an under statement to what I was feeling. I always knew I was good at my work, but this was a totally new high.

As I walked towards my service apartment in frozen weather I gasped for my house keys. And while searching for them in my purse I spent an extra minute walking. I saw a woman in front of me walking with a bag in her hand with a huge image of a unicorn. The Unicorn caught my eye – as if he was trying to tell me something. That night I dreamt of Unicorns. Huge white shiny horses jumping with joy. I felt they represented my soul. Freebird happy go lucky loving.

For the next 2-3 weeks, I saw Unicorns everywhere. Be it, shops, stores, parks. I still took it as coincidences but was immensely drawn to them.

On a Sunday afternoon, I was at the Hamleys store in Oxford street. There was a huge Unicorn soft toy and it caught my special attention. The same evening I felt a very positive presence in my house. When I closed my eyes (which I always do when I sense energy) I could see a huge white Unicorn standing behind me emitting pure white light. In a moment I felt beyond amazing. It was an out of world experience.

The further connection
I came back to a Mumbai after the end of my work assignment in extremely high spirits. I continued to see Unicorns for the next month when I almost channeled an article on Reiki Rays about them named “Unicorns and Reiki”. Almost 2 days after my article released I came across a book “55 steps to Ascension” by Diana Cooper. The book exactly spoke about Unicorns what I was experiencing. And I realised I wasn’t hallucinating but all my experiences were 100 % true. But then due to some family emergency situation, I got extremely stressed. Things got better in a few days however after which my vibrations slowed down and I stopped seeing Unicorns.

In May 2015 – things at work started getting too stressful. I also started working longer hours. My desktop had been slowing down and crashing more frequently. Anyone who has learnt energy science can understand how much impact energetically you are on your computers/gadgets/machine. Most data I worked on used to not get saved and my machine used to crash every 2 days. My work was getting delayed and I had a tough time meeting my deadlines. I changed 3 machines in 15 days, however, each machine continued to collapse. This invited much annoyance from my seniors. I felt like the whole universe conspiring on my side to quit my stressful job. I started hating my job and all the things I used to love about it. It was unbelievable how things had just shifted in a few months. As if someone was telling me to wake up!
One such day I was at my desk and I felt a presence of divine behind me. I closed my eyes and realised I was surrounded by a team of huge glowing horse like looking white Unicorns. I was actually seeing them with my third eye. I was elated by this experience and although my logical rational brain was arguing otherwise. Knowing that they were there for a reason I asked them what do they wish to tell me.
For the next few days, I continued to see them – in my meditation, visions, social media, print media etc.. One night just before going to sleep, in my meditation, I went into a light trance. And there they were. A huge group of Unicorns among which one was more prominent, like the leader of the herd of horses. “My name is Cranio and I am your spirit Unicorn. Know that all the things you are going through are for a reason. This job has already given you whatever it had to. The purpose is over and you just have to move on. The problems you’re facing are because this is not your life purpose hence the universe is pushing you towards your life purpose. Go and do something in learning, in development and training. For the next six months do proper research on it and then move on to a new career in learning and development. You are meant to be a trainer, a speaker, a writer”.
Before I realised I woke up from the trance or the near theta state and remembered each and every word of Cranio aka the unicorn. In exactly 3 days I was speaking to my senior on the mid year review and I really don’t remember why but I told her that I d like to get into a new learning and development role. She said, “If you like to explore it do it- but first find a job and only then quit”.
However, I followed my gut feeling and quit my high profile job in August 2015. I was really not sure what I wanted to do but I knew I had big dreams and would make it there one day. I felt a strange state of relief when I quit my job.

The Dark Night of the Soul
The whole picture changed in six months. Next 4 months were a living nightmare for me. I was jobless – amidst a life transformation – doubting my own self and my feelings, doubting my relationships – dealing with family health emergencies – scared, fearful, anxious, worried, disappointed, and a lot more. I stopped connecting to Unicorns completely and felt my life was collapsing like a pack of cards. I was constantly seeking advice from my spiritual teachers and doing a lot of self work. This period what I refer to as the dark night of the soul taught me many lessons. I meanwhile 6 months post quitting my job became a certified trainer after doing the trainer certification course. This was the only good thing that happened in those days. Well, being brought up in a typical middle class family I started looking seriously for trainer jobs with zero luck. I got only 1 interview call and the lady who took my interview said she ‘ll never hire someone like me who speaks from the top of her throat (I still don’t understand what it meant).

The Past life Regression and Reconnection
In May 2016 I went to see a past life regression therapist as I was dealing with a plethora of emotions in my personal life which had no apparent and logical reason. I had tried all therapies but I wasn’t getting the answer I sought. The PLR(past life regression)session went very well. A lot of healing happened that day and in just one session I felt a lot of shift and healing happening. I got a lot of answers to my questions. Towards the end of the month I started feeling myself again. 4 days later I got an opportunity to be a speaker at a forum based in Mumbai. The talk was later put on YouTube channel and in no time I got 500 views. The talk has close to 4000 views now.

On 22nd May post midnight while going to sleep I was talking to my best friend Monica and while talking to her I realised – what if I could start my own in training instead of looking for a job? It will give me work to do – the work I love and also pay my bills. She agreed with me. We spoke for a long time, however, couldn’t come up with a business name. I tried and tried very hard, however, no luck. I went off to sleep.
Around 3 am in the morning I saw a huge Unicorn in my dream and gave me a quick insight. In a moment like a golden thought – the name Unicorn Insight came to my mind. I texted my friend and told her “Unicorn Insight” it is.
Initially, it took time for this business to take off. I knew what I wanted but had no clue on how it was going to happen. I had no clue how I was going to do it. Most people asked me “But from where will you get clients?” “There are already trainers in the market – why will people hire you as a trainer?”
I just surrendered the situation to the divine and let it happen on own.

Glastonbury and my accelerated journey
My first training happened in July. Where I got 6 participants of which only 3 turned up. I was disappointed as I had paid a huge sum of money to the venue. However, it did not dampen my spirit.
A few days later I flew to beautiful England once again to recharge my batteries and to learn to heal by connecting to the spirit world in detail. After almost a year I had a peaceful sleep in my hotel room in Windermere and recovered overnight from a year of insomnia.
As I stayed in my hotel room in London and was just about to sleep I meditated and guess what I once again connected to the Unicorns. I continued the practice for next 10-15 days. 

In a few weeks I went to Glastonbury.At the beautiful Glastonbury which is the capital of magic and alternative medicine, and the heart chakra of Mother Earth/I got my first Unicorn Figurine.


One last day before I was about to fly back – I saw a white light at night in my room before sleeping. As I was guided I took paper pen in my hand and started writing “Your life purpose is to be a trainer, a motivational speaker, a writer, a coach. All the knowledge you have learnt needs to be shared with the world. Go… and spread the joy and love you have in your heart. We will support you with all the finances, opportunities by sending helpful people in your life. Go and just have fun and joy doing what you love.”
After coming back I finally took a leap of faith and launched myself as a corporate trainer and motivational speaker. The Unicorns were right. Opportunities started flooding in. Clients contacted on own. Got so many opportunities to do corporate training. My work started flourishing. I did all kinds of corporate training. I started to train everyone from corporates to professionals, from associations to college students. I became a regular speaker with forums and launched my own brand in a completely unique way.

Today Unicorn Insight continues to make changes in life of people and is expanding every year. 

Conclusion
There is so much hype created in the world about finding your calling. Know that it is not something impossible and you just have to introspect yourself to find it. I never intended to find my calling nor was I desperate or obsessed to find it.
If you are reading this article and looking to find your passion the Unicorns may be able to help. However, this was my story and my experience with them. Not necessarily you ‘ll have the exact story. Have faith and patience. Do not compare your journey with mine or anybody else’s. Your journey is unique and will show up in the best possible manner.
Love and Blessings to all my readers
Ashwini

About the Writer 
Ashwini Chube is a Corporate motivational speaker- trainer,Access Bars Facilitator ,Reiki Master, Life Transformation & wellness coach , Zumba Instructor and founder of Unicorn Insight Trainings 
Log on www.unicorninsight.com for more about Trainings with them 
Facebook.com/ashwinichubeofficial

Comments

  1. Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your weblog and in accession capital to assert that I acquire in fact enjoyed account your blog posts. Anyway I’ll be subscribing to your augment and even I achievement you access consistently rapidly.unique energy clearing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Closing Cycles: by Paulo Coelho

Breaking Free: 7 Things I Stopped Doing as a Former People Pleaser

A Celeb Extravaganza: My Triple Starstruck Bonanza on January 7th with the Power of Manifestation! 🌟🎉