Spiritual Convalescence


As I am writing my book on Self Love I am healing. At times I feel I m recovering from a long term illness. I call this period spiritual convalescence. Every person every action is triggering me. I m learning to trust myself more. I am learning to enjoy my own company. I am learning to speak the truth even if it means putting myself first and others last. Everyone around me I had put on pedestal and worshipped is becoming secondary. All the times I have been unkind to me putting them first and myself last have been learning lessons. Sure I love them still. But I love myself more. I know my boundaries or rather I am still learning them. All of a sudden people relationships which was my world has started falling apart because I realised I am no longer giving myself the love the respect and the care which I deserve
I m learning to say a No. I am learning to take care of my body by putting in fresh live foods and ample water. I am learning to accept the things that can’t be changed and Change the the things that can be accepted. I m setting myself free . I am learning to fly. I am learning to love my soul ..honour my soul ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Closing Cycles: by Paulo Coelho

Breaking Free: 7 Things I Stopped Doing as a Former People Pleaser

21 days of Success- Day 4