Higher level Spirituality vs Superstition and Limiting beliefs - Absolute Freedom from limitations with Access Consciousness

I am right now flying almost 35000 feet high in the sky away from any mans land hovering over the beautiful blue coloured sea. It is getting darker and the sunset rays are filling the sky up with the beautiful colours of orange magenta purple and grey among other countless colours which have probably no names.I feel like a free bird liberated from any limiting thoughts feelings emotions experiencing joy ease and possibilities in every moment of life. 
Isn't it magical if you logically think so? We all operate on gravity and yet planes soar so high - this itself is a proof magic exists.

It is absolute silence as almost everyone in the plane is either sleeping or pretending to sleep and a few are watching movies. I open my iPad to type this article as my fingers automatically play music with the word keyboard. In this acute silence the only thing I am aware of right now is " You are closer to achieving your goals than ever before"

I cant thank the universe enough for these beautiful experiences of life. But well I d like to thank Gary Douglas more for giving us something called as Access Consciousness™
Related image
2017 has been a profound year in my life where in mid of the year I felt i hit what I thought was a so called spiritual complacency. Well let me tell you being a Reiki Master for around 4 years and practising spiritual  teacher and wellness coach I learnt immense knowledge and shared it with so many touching their lives. But in the past few months I too had created lot of crap around me resulting in nothing more than drama trauma. I had picked so many point of views of the spiritual community around me that I was lost in the maze of anti-consciousness and the ultimate trap of spiritual polarity. 

I decided to go on to take a complete break not just from myself but also from the all the readers , channels , mediums and psychics around me and unsubscribed from all groups.I couldn't express what i was feeling but subconsciously was seeking higher answers as all the things I kept hearing prophecies and disempowerering conclusions from them made me feel heavy. Well I don't blame them for it though as it was their journey. It was me who was making everyone else and their reality significant acting everything else other than me.  It was like walking down a maze not realising if I was getting the solution or getting further trapped in it. I started feeling lost again that after so much efforts I was not achieving what I truly wanted and forget about progress I thought I was falling in deep pit.

At that point in time I took a decision overnight and made a choice to enrol for access consciousness foundation- an advanced 5 day course. Not even knowing what that course consisted of. It was like my inner intelligence telling me to do this. I was still oscillating around whether to enrol for the course or not and to make sure I did I transferred the course fees overnights immediately so that I don't back out from the course. 

5 days of the course and I started feeling lighter and lighter. Probably even 100 more times lighter than what I felt after the bars class. My fears evaporated. My disempowering thoughts vanished. I became more of me - the true Ashwini who was lost in the interim. I remember discussing each n every detail with my soul sisters Shubhada and Charuta and we 3 getting super excited about it.

Because the course set me free of all limitations this reality had given me

How many of you are carrying beliefs of spiritual bullshit and karma shoved into your minds?
How many of you feel you have to go through darkness pain suffering and then only we get spiritual advancement and see light?
How many of us believe we may be subject to psychic attacks when negative energy is thrown at us thus are all time learning and out of fear ?
Do you believe in moon cycles causing emotional turbulence or planetary alignment and retrogrades giving you bad luck or technology issues  and you blamed the poor planet for it?
How many believe in destiny and suffering and only then you attain happiness?
How many of spiritual healers have a salt bath every day to protect from negativity?

Well if you have felt any  1 of the above - and felt heavy or disempowered by the above know that these are 'lies Implanted into you' . Trust me I too believed so and preached it too thus causing further spice and drama in life.But was I being spiritual or superstitious?
Think about it- Well I am not judging myself or any of co-helaers - I am only getting more awareness about these things

So how do we deal with this?

So first and foremost know that 

1) Your point of view creates your reality :
 Whatever you perceive you create - what you believe will happen-  will happen no matter what. It depends on how strongly you believe in it. So if you believe you can you will..however dire the circumstances may be and even if the whole world tells you you cannot. Hasn't this being the ultimate mantra of the successful and high achievers
( well mantra comes from the Sanskrit words man = mind and tra is freeing thus mantra is freeing the mind)

I remember learning about mercury retrograde and full moon new moon energies through internet and other healer groups. My teacher had never taught us all these limiting beliefs. After I learnt all this I believed it to be true considering it was  higher spiritual knowledge and not questioning them. All websites started saying full moon energies can affect your health and mercury retrograde can kill your gadgets . And guess what I gave them all power made them significant and started suffering from so called full moon energy sensitivity in full moon and my high ended apple gadgets konking off during retrograde. Oh good lord how much tonnes of drama and crap was I creating. I used to take salt water baths almost every day as I was told that I ll get negativity thrown at me if I dont
If I look back I realised that my stupid point of views were creating my reality full of drama and emotions .It is 5 months now that I have stopped using salts to protect me -or stopped performing any elaborate fear based long rituals and I m just as good as ever.  Of course I duly respect all these rituals but it is only right now I choose not to do so.
Key here: Your point of view creates your reality..so think wisely make choices wisely and consciously

2)Whatever disempowers you is a lie 
Anything that disempowers you and puts you in a choiceless state is a lie. Be it fear given by prophecies, guilt put in your mind or blame you have carried. 
Imagine you are a computer. Imagine someone implants chip in you and it has a virus. It keeps corrupting your system till you feel you are trapped in the reality and have no choice and cant create a change. Fear, Anger, Shame, Guilt are all lies implanted in you and  they are external and do not belong to you. These lies make you non functional as you give power to them over you. They remove your choices and make you question yourself - judge yourself. They kind of lock you in the so called prison of your circumstances which you believe you are stuck in. In reality you are not stuck. You just don't get clarity . The key is to make all these implants ineffective or run anti virus to clear your software of any virus implants
Unfortunately many psychics(not all) unknowingly exploit the society just by using these methods unknowingly walking on the path of anti consciousness after getting lost in the maze and hence  people feel worse after meeting psychics rather than feeling better. What if every psychic chooses consciousness and empowers the client instead of making them fearful and controlling them ? Be wise and always choose conscious psychics tarot readers
Key here: Whatever makes you feel heavy is a lie and whatever makes you feel light is the truth. Believe only what empowers you and chuck away  what disempowers you.


3) Get freedom from polarity 
Polarity is having a desire to have something very badly - but then not being ready to have it because you may get dissapointed if you dont get it.Thus creating a defence mechanism of not wanting it enough to avoid dissapointment.The so called reasons you give yourself that you cant have it and in reality you really wish to have it.
Thus you give the universe mixed signals with your thoughts and are always in conflict with the universe
Human beings are somewhere addicted to polarity. Polarity is living in a reality where you believe in dark and light , good and bad, right and wrong. If you say you are energy sensitive and judge every energy as light or dark you are living in polarity.Thus it means coming to a conclusion by judging whether it is good bad or right or wrong. What if you dont judge and dont come to conclusions. What if you could stop judging things as good or bad and positive or negative and only operate from awareness and let the infinite possibilities open up.
Key here : Dont judge and dont come to conclusions

4) Finally -All of life comes to us with ease joy and glory
Struggle is glorified in this reality. We often tend to believe that it is important to struggle to achieve success. The only reason the success stories have written this is for all the ones going through struggle that they ll be successful and to give them confidence not to quit. It does not not mean the other way - ie you need not need to have struggle to be successful. I have believed in easy joy , easy money , easy happiness and trust me it has come to me. It is only because of my belief. Those around me call me lucky and say I have never tasted struggle but that is because I have always believed in getting life with ease joy and glory and my point of view creates my reality:-)
With access I just started being more of myself  and closer to my reality and enjoying it everyday.
Key here : Choose ease and joy over drama trauma victimhood
Related image
Well friends - I don't have any judgement about anyone practicing the spiritual practices nor am I judging anyone. The above is clearly my journey and my way of looking at things. Not necessary each one will resonate - however for all those who ll resonate with it - it will set you free and will help to achieve what i call as ultimate freedom and infinite possibilities 

Love to all my readers
Infinite possibilities 

www.unicorninsight.com

Ashwini Chube is Access Bars Facilitator - transformational trainer , motivational speaker and a wellness coach. She is the CEO /Founder of Unicorn Insight.Ashwini comes from Investment Banking background having worked in Mergers and Acquisitions and Financial advisory roles with brands like Morgan Stanley and RBS before she decided to follow her calling of transforming lives 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Closing Cycles: by Paulo Coelho

Breaking Free: 7 Things I Stopped Doing as a Former People Pleaser

A Celeb Extravaganza: My Triple Starstruck Bonanza on January 7th with the Power of Manifestation! 🌟🎉