Inside the head of a writer

It is 4am and I just cannot sleep... I just checked my fb page and saw release of my article in a magazine. Feels great to read your own work.
Mean while my head is full of thoughts rather plots about a short story i have been writing. I almost see both the characters Raj and Priya talking to each other , saying things. I observe what they say , what they wear how they look..everything.. I grab my smartphone , open the blogger app and write some lines..it is crazy. Ideas are flowing..

it is 4:39.. I switch off the air conditioner..silence prevails..i hear the dawn breaking..birds chirping..i write for another half an hour. Raj and Priya are still talking..they have a happy ending..I stop writing and make them happily ever after..

It is daylight ..almost.. I better sleep now..got to go to office tomorrow..I go under my blanket and fall off asleep..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Closing Cycles: by Paulo Coelho

Breaking Free: 7 Things I Stopped Doing as a Former People Pleaser

21 days of Success- Day 4