My morning routine

So I wake up in the morning.. And go to the land of dance n music

First I just warm myself up with some moves and gradually start walking towards mexico...the mexican music mesmerises me..and i m swept by the flavour of tequila.. In its music
Then I go on the Malibu beach and groove to the beach music having some shots
Then I go to the land of Brazil and do some street dancing.. I feel part of the crowd.. When i shake my body to the samba grooves
Very soon I move to the beaches of Spain and Portugal and taste some wine whilst my feet tap to the rythm of flamenco...and then he joins me on a salsa duet.. on a sunny day.. We both move our bodies in the dance of love..two for a tango
I take a bit of break and move to the arabian deserts..where I shake my belly to the sensual desert groove exploring the feminine side in me and letting it shine
Lastly I come back to aamchi 
Mumbai and tap my feet and let myself freely go in the bollywood groove
I kool myself down and drink some  water..
Boy i just finished a zumba session and burnt some calories too

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Closing Cycles: by Paulo Coelho

Breaking Free: 7 Things I Stopped Doing as a Former People Pleaser

A Celeb Extravaganza: My Triple Starstruck Bonanza on January 7th with the Power of Manifestation! 🌟🎉