The other part of me





Its been ages that I know you.
Its been centuries that i have loved you
Still i lose and find you in these million a life
We are much more than a man and a wife

Your heart cuts, my eyes bleed
My thoughts are only yours to read
The hundreds of oceans in my heart
Again and again we meet and part

The world laughs when i talk of you
But I know you are real and true
The twinkle in your eyes , your smile and your charm
My tresses flowing on your arm

My ears listens to the beat of your heart
Upon your chest when i lie .. World apart
Fingers interwined , hearts locked
We make the whole world shocked

You hear when i dont utter a word, a letter
You touch me and make my heart flutter
When you make love to my soul just by 
lookin into my eyes
I know our love is true gentle and wise

I believe I am a part of you
A feeling that comes to very few
Still i lose and find you in these million a life
We are much more than a man and a wife


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Closing Cycles: by Paulo Coelho

Breaking Free: 7 Things I Stopped Doing as a Former People Pleaser

21 days of Success- Day 4