Most people know how much I love Zumba . And well if you do not know - know it now that I m complete Zumba holic. Since Childhood I was never into sports or fitness and believed exercise isn’t my cup of tea. However in the year 2011 at a dance institute near my house in Mumbai I was introduced to a unique Aerobic like fitness named Zumba. I went for a trial session and enjoyed every bit of it. I enrolled for a month with my 2 left feet and sooner started getting a hang of it. I had never danced before but still slowly started picking up the steps. I enrolled for another 3 months and started seeing my body transform to a leaner version. More than just the body change I also felt more fresh and energetic due to the exercise. I laughed More smiled more and had absolute fun. However by 6 more months due to lack of awareness and lack of registrations they shut down the Zumba class and my heart broke into million pieces. 2012 was the year I went through a lot of spiritual c...
10 things DDD taught you 1) Follow your passion ..whether it is dancing, flying, journalism or setting up your own startup.You ll struggle a lot initially but will get there 2) Tell the truth to your parents ; it is better than lying to them. You have to tell them you have your own opinions and you got to be frank with them. They love you unconditionally although they may do drama at times. After all they are your real "life boat" 3) Take your siblings into confidence ; they are your real support pillar. They may eat your ice cream but no one will understand you like them. Support them, love them and be there for them. They are your true best friends 4) Have faith and patience with your love life rather than jumping into a"practical" marriage of convenience. At the same time dont make your girlfriend/boyfriend wait for too long. They may not wait that long and both of you may land up being miserable for years 5) Listen to your heart,and use your head to get there. ...
Around 2012-13 my journey of self realisation started- till then I was just living my mundane life as an investment banker caught up in my limiting beliefs 2012 was one of my profound years of my life. I was feeling lost in life. I was doing a decent but a very mundane job in a Mumbai based Investment bank and had no time for anything else other than work. Weekends were spent in sleeping and I felt I was directionless. Meanwhile my best friend Monica had moved to another city post marriage. I felt a terrible vacuum in my life as i started missing her. Tired of the permutations combinations of operating on auto pilot I took a flight to Bali Indonesia with my sister and soul sister Anagha.I remember feeling lost and blank as I was at the Denpasar airport in Bali.However the good part was I was with my sister who loved me unconditionally and after a long time we had got this quality time together. While soaking in the sun sea waves and the sand I felt healed. Sometimes it is the...
Comments
Post a Comment