Do You Zumba - A magical story
Most people know how much I love Zumba . And well if you do not know - know it now that I m complete Zumba holic. Since Childhood I was never into sports or fitness and believed exercise isn’t my cup of tea. However in the year 2011 at a dance institute near my house in Mumbai I was introduced to a unique Aerobic like fitness named Zumba. I went for a trial session and enjoyed every bit of it. I enrolled for a month with my 2 left feet and sooner started getting a hang of it. I had never danced before but still slowly started picking up the steps. I enrolled for another 3 months and started seeing my body transform to a leaner version. More than just the body change I also felt more fresh and energetic due to the exercise. I laughed More smiled more and had absolute fun. However by 6 more months due to lack of awareness and lack of registrations they shut down the Zumba class and my heart broke into million pieces. 2012 was the year I went through a lot of spiritual c...

Comments
Post a Comment